- GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Administrator of the personal data collected via the website agile-lawyer.com is Marcin Nowakowski running the business activity under the name Marcin Nowakowski, address of the registered office: Bora Komorowskiego 56c m 74, address for delivery: , NIP: 9491675403, REGON: 151572653, registered in the Central Business Register and Information on Business Activity, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, being at the same time the Service Provider. , place of business: Bora Komorowskiego 56c m 74, address for service: Bora Komorowskiego 56c m 74, NIP: 9491675403, REGON: 151572653, electronic mail address (e-mail): email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
- personal data collected by the Administrator through the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Controller processes personal data via agile-lawyer.com for:
- User’s use of the contact form. The personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO as a legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- subscription by the user to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information electronically. Personal data are processed upon separate consent, based on Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The Administrator processes the following categories of user’s personal data:
- First and last name,
- Address (of residence),
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number,
- PERIOD OF ARCHIVING OF PERSONAL DATA. Users’ personal data are stored by the Administrator:
- where the basis of data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity – three years.
- where data processing is based on consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims which the Administrator may assert and which may be asserted against him. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity – three years.
(4) When using the website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
We may also collect navigational data from users, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions they take on the website. The legal basis for such activities is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), consisting of facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
(6) Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
(7) Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user consents to this on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a person in order to make decisions concerning him/her or to analyze or predict his/her preferences, behavior and attitudes.
(8) The controller shall exercise due care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by it are
- processed lawfully,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ personal data are transferred to service providers used by the Administrator in running the website. The service providers to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the Administrator’s instructions as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing the data (controllers).
(2) Your personal data is stored exclusively in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO AND RECTIFICATION OF OWN DATA
(1) The data subject has the right to access the content of their personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2 Legal grounds for your request:
- Access to data – Article 15 of the RODO
- Rectification of data – Article 16 of the RODO.
- Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – Article 17 of the RODO.
- Restriction of processing – Article 18 of the RODO.
- Data portability – Article 20 of the RODO.
- Objection – Article 21 of the RODO
- Withdrawal of consent – Article 7(3) of the RODO.
Third In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send a relevant e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4th When the user applies the rights resulting from the above rights, the Administrator meets the request or refuses to meet them immediately, but no later than within one month of receipt. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator will not be able to comply with the request within one month, it will comply within the next two months by informing the user, within one month of receiving the request, about the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
(5) If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of RODO, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- the Administrator’s website uses “cookies”.
Installation of “cookies” is necessary for proper provision of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and they also give the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits.
3 The website uses the following types of cookies: permanent
- “Permanent” cookies are stored in the end user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the user.
- the Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the site. The files collect information about the user’s use of the website, the type of website from which the user was redirected and the number of visits and the time of the user’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal information about the user, but is used to compile statistics about the use of the website.
The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection, in particular to protect the data from disclosure to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of the applicable regulations and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
(2) The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted electronically.