Technology for lawyers
meet the trainer
What will you discover during the training
About our training
Do you run a law firm, are you a partner, head of the legal department or a lawyer and YOU are wondering how technology will affect your business, your clients and the legal market today and tomorrow? Are you thinking about how to select and implement technologies to support your client offering? Do you want to improve results by using technology? A minimum of 40% of the time is taken up by practical workshops and case studies. Details of the programme are agreed together with the participants. Remote/online training.
Training courses designed for the legal tech topic will take you through the full educational path. Our legal tech training courses include:
“Technology for Lawyers – Introduction to Legal tech (Advanced beginner level)”
In this training we show you the opportunities and limitations of the legal tech market. We inspire to action and further learning in this area. We point to specific solutions for specific problems.
“Technology for lawyers – implementation & management (level “Proficiency”)”
In this training we teach how to select (including business case preparation) and implement legal tech and how to manage it afterwards.
“Managing technology for lawyers – exploration, strategy, transformation (level “Expert”)”
In this training we teach how to build legal tech strategies, perform digital transformation and use legal tech to build products for clients and find and use market places and services that allow competitive advantage to emerge.
We also offer tailored legal tech training for law firms and legal departments.
In our legal tech trainings we talk about:
- How technology affects your services, market, clients?
- How to buy and implement technology
- Building a business case for technology
- A few words about “design thinking” and “outcome thinking”
- Legal tech maturity models
- Legal & Tax “marketplace” – places where to look for tools
- Document and contract management (workflows, OCR, e-signature)
- Technology in due diligence and contract analysis (AI)
- Automation and robotics (RPA) for lawyers
- Law firm management tools
- Invoicing and financial management tools
- Time recording
- Resource management, including alternative methods
- Collaboration between lawyers and alternative providers
- Electronic Dispute Resolution
- Legal analysis and research, predictive tools
- Risk analysis, compliance, tax tools
Price (net of taxes – VAT)
What is included in the price?
- 12 hours of training (three days x 4 hours)
- Remote (online) training
- Guarantee of the leading trainer
- Group max. 8 people
- Minimum of 3 practical business case studies
- 30 minutes of individual consultation before or after the workshop
- Individual proposal of an approach to a project problem
Our training’s clients feedback
Fill in the form to register
Get a 20% discount
Buy a voucher
Pay for any 3 trainings, save PLN 1,500 and take advantage of trainings within 365 days from the date of payment.
2 trainings and
Pay for any 2 training sessions and a “strategy for lawyers” workshop, save PLN 1,800 and take advantage of the training within 365 days from the date of payment.